Meet The Founder Of NLP
As a graduate student in Santa Cruz Richard Bandler began studying the work of Fritz Perls. Perls was the founder of Gestalt therapy. Pretty soon Bandler was able to mimic his voice and techniques. He even started getting results just like Perls.
He teamed up with Dr. John Grinder - a professor at Santa Cruz who studied linguistics. They worked together to produce additional models of therapists.
Today, Bandler is still at the forefront of research in NLP.
Once armed with these models - an entire generation of therapists started to get better results with their clients. They were able to produce faster, long-lasting, and frankly more effective change.
It threw the entire world of therapy and coaching into a tail spin. And revolutionized the world of counseling and changework.
These new models became the core of Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP). Its models are still powerful and effective today.
"I highly recommend Doug O’Brien of Doug O’Brien and Associates. He is continually updating and training with the most up-to-date skills I have developed.”
Richard Bandler, co-creator of NLP
Tony Robbins’ Work Is Entirely NLP Based
You've probably heard of Anthony Robbins? The super famous master of personal transformation started his journey with NLP.
He touched the lives of over 50 million people from 100 countries. Tony demonstrated the effectiveness of NLP on live TV. His rapid transformation work impressed and wowed his audience. His top fans pay him in excess of $100,000 a year.
Anyone can learn these skills.
“There are only a handful of people in the country whom I have personally trained and am totally confident in recommending. Doug O'Brien is one of these few.”
Anthony Robbins, author of Unlimited Power and Awaken The Giant Within
The Delicate Nature Of a Coaching Session
When a client comes knocking on your door, it is a very tender situation.
Because on the one hand they need your help. And on the other, they don’t know if they can fully open up to you with their problems yet.
You have a situation where you have to deal with both conscious and subconscious needs.
cAnd it can be challenging if you don’t know how these two parts of the human mind work and interconnect.
NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) is essentially just laser effective communication. It’s taught with a big emphasis on therapy, coaching, and personal transformation. But it’s actually part of every human interaction.
In fact, NLP principles and strategies are very integral to human interaction. So much so that you are probably already utilizing parts of NLP - even if you aren’t aware of it.
Once you understand and are able to perform basic NLP skills, it’s like having a fast lane to being a rockstar coach.
Your clients will simply feel like they are in good hands. And they will thank you for changing their lives.
Build On Solid Foundation
This is precisely the reason why I created the program called “Essential NLP Skills”.
I trained in NLP with some of the most skilled and respected people in the industry.
And after using NLP for over 30 years and using it with thousands of paying clients - I can tell you what the most important skills are that EVERY coach needs to have.
If a coach doesn’t have these skills, their results are up to chance. And that’s not a very reliable way to be a successful coach. And certainly not a great way to be a well-paid one either.
If I had to start from zero, knowing nothing about coaching, then this would be my first step.
Because if you set the foundations of your practice right... you can become a master coach who can help anyone overcome their challenges quicker.
The Fast-Track To Being A Better Coach
Before I got into NLP, I was a professional musician playing at Carnegie Hall. (If you’re not familiar with it, this is a major venue with 2,804 seats). Many parents sent their children to me to learn how to play the piano.
This quickly forced me to find a way how to teach Carnegie Hall level skills at the 8th-grade level. Making complicated concepts easily digestible by complete beginners became my specialty.
Thanks to this, I am now able to teach you the most crucial aspects of NLP in a simple and easy-to-follow manner.
And that's what the "Essential NLP Skills" online program is.
It takes you by the hand and serves you the most important NLP skills on a silver platter.
During this jam-packed program, I’ll deconstruct every major NLP technique and principle. I'll walk you through everything and show you all the ins and outs.
Easy step-by-step exercises will help you develop expert use of each NLP skill covered. You'll also learn how to make them your own and set your new career up for success.
Here Is Some Of What You’ll Learn:
- How to walk into a room and quickly connect with people. Put people at ease by the way you move and speak.
- The “Swish Pattern” this NLP technique helps clients transform disempowering behaviors and states into empowering ones... within a few short minutes. (You’ll also learn different applications of this technique. This way you can always tailor the technique to each client for better results.)
- The six-letter word that gives clients a remote control to their inner state. Within seconds they can achieve peak performance for any activity.
- The “55-38-7% Rule” and why this is a major breakthrough in human communication.
- What are the key presuppositions of NLP and how they instantly make you a better coach. Always carry these in your heart and your sessions will go smoother and easier.
- Why clients use certain words more than others - and how recognizing that makes you a better coach. Start speaking “their language” and watch their gratitude grow as their life improves.
- Master one of the most underrated NLP techniques. Help your clients go back in time and make the changes they deeply desire. (Regrets are now a thing of the past.)
- A simple way to help clients stretch into their full potential with “E.A.S.E.”. This methodology gives them easy steps to accomplishing the extraordinary. (They won't believe how much more simple and realistic it is to achieve their goals and dreams.)
- How to recognize “dirty” goals (goals that are doomed to fail). And how to adjust them in 3 simple steps to ensure their full fruition.
- What does a jar full of rocks has to do with long-term success in life.
- An embarrassingly simple technique for accessing a resource state anytime you wish. (You can also teach this to clients and watch them beam with happiness.)
- The first thing a coach must do before putting someone into a resourceful state. This makes helping with state management of others a walk in a park.
- How to present useful ideas to clients without triggering any defense mechanisms. Not communicating this way is like driving with the handbrake on the whole way.
- How a person organizes their “self” into logical levels. And how you can use this to help them make permanent positive changes. (Some extremely successful therapists only use this model alone.)
- A reliable approach to creating lifelong positive habits. Show your clients how to put the important things in their life on autopilot.
- And more
Sign Up Today
You have two options for learning Essential NLP Skills.
First, you can get the recordings of a live class I taught for $497 USD. You’ll get instant access to over 16 hours of content PLUS assignments to help you cement in your new skills.
You can record yourself performing these skills and send it over to me. I'll personally review and offer suggestions for improvement.
After you finish this course, you’ll get a certificate of completion.
Here is the other option you have. If you are serious about truly mastering the material and have it be your second nature... then sign up for my half-year group coaching program.
During this program, we’re going to get together once a week on Zoom for a full year (so 26 two-hour-long sessions). You can ask me questions directly. I can watch you do NLP live and give you pointers in real-time.
And you get to practice with other people who also want to make the world a better place. Drill in the skills and grow as a professional people-helper with like-minded people.
The goal here is to make you proficient with each Essential NLP Skill. As proficient as any veteran
NLPer who has been doing it for years.
This program is only
SIGN UP NOW
for the half year - which is just 14 bucks a day. For two cups of coffee a day, you’ll have a complete command over these powerful skills - you have my personal guarantee.
Would you buy us a cup a day if I turn you into a capable NLP coach?
Get NLP Certified
Traditionally, to get certified as an NLP Practitioner, you have to complete a 14 day intensive training.
This would be a live class you’d go to physically. You’d practice everything the teacher says with your fellow classmates. These can go for 8 hours a day easily.
After 14 days you’d be ready for your exam. Complete it successfully and you’ll get your certificate.
However, I understand that’s commitment a few can make - especially since the world got turned upside down.
Which is why I’m partnering up with Debra Heslin, a Master NLP Coach and Trainer. She has a heart of gold. And she is one of the few NLP trainers that I’d put my reputation on the line for.
Once you complete my Essential NLP Skills class and get your certificate of completion, Debra can then fully certify you.
All you have to do is go through her 7 day online training. She picks up where I leave off.
Do both of our trainings, and you’re going to be eligible for your very own NLP Practitioner certification.
You can use this as a proof of your skills and get more paying clients.
What’s more, I’m taking all the risk from your investment.
60-Day Prompt And Courteous Refund
I want you to be the best coach you can be. And this program is the first step I genuinely believe every coach worth their salt needs to take.
So I want you to sign up and take the program for a test drive.
If after 2 months you feel like it’s not worth every penny... and you’re not getting enough value from it, then I don’t want your money.
I only want what I earned. I put my heart and soul into all my programs. And if you feel it’s not for you, then I’ll give you a quick hassle-free refund - and we part as friends. No hard feelings.
Prove to yourself this is a great investment into your future career without any risk.
And if you’re still on the fence, I’m also throwing in these gifts to further support your dream career.
Call To Action
Within just a few short months you can be more confident and competent coach. Your clients will be smiling because they feel listened to and understood. They will feel safe and taken care of.
By the end of the program, you’ll have a complete command over these skills. Everything you do as a coach will stand on solid ground.
Whether that’s further education for becoming a better coach or actually working with people 1-on-1. These Essential NLP skills will have your back every step of the way to success.
Join me on this journey and jump-start your thriving coaching practice today. .
I’m looking forward to helping you get started the right way.